A1Office PDF Editor: Edit PDF
A1Office Free PDF Editor is built specifically to ease the unnecessary hassles of complicated software. Say Hello to our easy-to-use free online PDF Editor tool: A1Office PDF Editor – Add/upload PDF file, edit, add text, draw anything or add signature and download your PDF file in just a few clicks.
A1Office PDF Editor Online Tool
With hundreds of PDF Editor available online, it is not easy to find a reliable and free PDF editor that lets you not only edit and write on a PDF file but also allows users to type on PDF document, insert text into PDF, add/change images, add your own graphics, draw and sign your name, etc.
Explore everything you can do with A1Office PDF Editor to keep edits easy and workflow moving. Take a look at some of the more Online Conversion and Editing Tools from A1Office.
Getting Started with A1Office PDF Editor
How to view, edit PDF files online using our Editor:
- All PDF files are safely uploaded over an encrypted connection. Files stay secure. After processing, they are permanently deleted.
Click Choose PDF and upload PDF file from your local computer. Dragging and dropping files to the page also works.
Add text to PDF or How to type on a PDF: Select the ‘Text’ tool at the bottom toolbar. Make sure the Text tool is selected. Click anywhere on the PDF page to add text. Make text bold or italic, change font size and font type.
- Click Image tool at the bottom to add desired image/graphics from your local computer.
- Replace pen and paper by drawing on PDF online. Use the draw tool at the bottom for freehand drawings or diagrams to further illustrate your ideas.
- Once completed, review and download the edited PDF document.
How to Type On a PDF on the go.
Did you know revising a document is hard, we make it easy. It’s important to note that if you are looking out for tools to type on a pdf without Adobe Acrobat then with our A1Office PDF online tool you can add text in the PDF file.
With A1Office PDF Editor insert text into PDF file.
- Just click on Text tab at the bottom.
- A box will pop out – start typing the text, drag it accordingly to a specified paragraph/lines.
- The A1Office PDF Editor allows users to write on a pdf file, change the font, and select font sizes.
- Gain full editing control over any PDF document.
Access our tool to insert text into PDF and PDF Drawing
A1Office PDF Editor is the most popular online web app to draw on PDF files using your mouse, stylus, or trackpad. No signup or registration is needed.
How to draw on a PDF:
- First, go to our PDF Editor and upload your PDF.
- Choose the drawing tool from the menu and jot down your ideas.
- Draw as you please, and download your PDF when you are done.
Add image to PDF:
You can add image to PDF by following instructions:
- Click the Image Tab at the bottom and select an image from your computer.
- Add the image to PDF file.
- You can drag with your mouse to move it, drag on the corners to resize it.
Try Our Pdf Editor For Free
Using the Text Box Tool, you can add text on top of an existing PDF document:
- Open A1Office PDF Editor
- Upload or drag & drop PDF from your local computer.
- Click on Text Box Icon. A box will appear.
- Remove place-holding text and insert text into PDF.
How to Add Text to a PDF?
How to Make PDF Editable?
The steps below will guide you on how to make PDF editable:
- Find the place you want to insert information.
- Click on the Text tool that is available at the bottom navigation panel.
- Move the text box to the place you want to add text. Type in the text you need.
- Download the PDF file.