1. How to Convert Xps to PDF in Mobile?
Our free online tool to Convert Xps to PDF can also be accessed on mobile phones through any modern browsers like Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera and Safari. Follow the steps mentioned below to convert Docx to PDF format.
2. Is there any downloadable version of this XPS to PDF Download Tool?
No, only the online web-based version is available for our online Xps to PDF converter. However, you can also access the Word Document to PDF Converter on Android Phones on Pro Subscription basis through our Mobile Application available to download on Google Play Store.
3. How safe are A1Office Converters?
All the documents uploaded in xps to pdf converter are treated as strictly confidential. The files are stored temporarily on our server, once converted, they are deleted.
4. Is this tool free to use?
The web-based version of Xps to PDF Converter is free of cost, while the mobile application would need users to subscribe for yearly or monthly plans. You can cancel the subscription at any time.
5. Does the web-based conversion tool require an active internet connection?
Yes. Our Tool is a client-server tool and requires a proper internet connection to function. If your internet connection goes down while you’re converting the word document into PDF format, it will not be converted or saved.
6. Can I also edit the converted PDF file on the same window?