Do you need to convert an Excel document to a JPG image? Perhaps you want to share your spreadsheet with someone, but they don’t have the necessary software to open it. Or maybe you’re trying to save space on your computer by converting bulky Excel files into more manageable JPGs. Whatever the reason, there are several methods you can use to convert Excel to JPG in just a few clicks. In this blog post, we will show you five easy ways to do this!
How do I save an Excel file as a JPEG?
There are a number of ways to convert Excel to JPG for free. One way is to use A1Office conversion, a free online tool. To use A1Office conversion, simply upload the Excel file you want to convert and select JPG as the output format. The tool will then generate a JPG version of your Excel file.
Alternatively, you can use online tools like Zamzar or Convertio to convert your Excel files to JPG. These tools are also free and easy to use. Simply upload the Excel file you want to convert and select JPG as the output format. The tool will then generate a copy of your Excel file as a JPEG image.
5 Methods to convert excel to jpg
The following are the 5 methods to convert excel to image:
- Method 1: Use an Online Converter (Free)
- Method 2: Use Snipping Tool (Windows)
- Method 3: Using Paint (Windows)
- Method 4: Using the Print Screen shortcut key (Windows)
- Method 5: Use an Online Converter (Paid)
Method 1: Use an Online Converter (Free)
If you don’t want to install any additional software on your computer, you can use an online converter to convert your Excel to JPG. This is probably the easiest method, as it doesn’t require any special skills or knowledge. Simply upload your Excel file to the website, select JPG as the output format, and hit Convert! You can use a free online converter like the A1Office App.
The following are the steps on how to convert excel to image using the A1Office online converter:
- Open a1office.co on your web browser.
- Click the solutions tab present on the home page and select Excel to jpg conversion tool.
- Click ‘choose file’ or drag & drop to upload your excel file.
- The file then automatically converts and gets downloaded as a JPG file.
Method 2: Use Snipping Tool (Windows)
If you’re using a Windows computer, you can use the Snipping Tool to convert your Excel file to JPG. The Snipping Tool is a built-in program that allows you to take screenshots. You can use it to capture your entire screen or just a portion of it. To use the Snipping Tool, follow these steps:
- Open the Snipping Tool by searching for it in the Start Menu.
- Click ‘New’ to start a new snip.
- Select the ‘Rectangular Snip’ option from the drop-down menu.
- Drag your mouse to select the portion of your screen that you want to capture.
- Click ‘File > Save As’ to save your snip as a JPEG image.
Method 3: Using Paint (Windows)
Another way to convert Excel to JPG on a Windows computer is to use Microsoft Paint. Paint is a built-in program that allows you to create and edit images. To use Paint, follow these steps:
- Open your Excel file.
- Click ‘File > Print’ to open the print dialog box.
- Select ‘Microsoft Print to PDF’ as your printer.
- Click ‘Print’.
- This will save your Excel file as a PDF.
- To convert the PDF to JPG, open the file in Paint and click ‘File > Save As’. Select JPEG as the output format and click ‘Save’.
Method 4: Using the Print Screen shortcut key (Windows)
You can also use the Print Screen shortcut key to convert your Excel file to JPG. To do this, follow these steps:
- Open your Excel file.
- Press the ‘Print Screen’ or ‘PrtSc’ key on your keyboard. This will take a screenshot of your entire screen.
- Open Paint and press ‘Ctrl + V’ to paste the screenshot.
- Using the crop tool you can crop it to the desired size.
- Click ‘File > Save As’ and select JPEG as the output format.
Method 5: Use an Online Converter (Paid)
If you need to convert multiple Excel files or if you need high-quality images, you can use a paid online converter like Zamzar. These tools are a bit more expensive, but it offers some additional features, such as the ability to convert multiple files at once and the option to select a higher quality output.
These are the five methods you can use to convert excel to jpg. If you need to convert multiple files or if you need high-quality images, we recommend you to use an online converter like the A1Office App is a great free option. This app offers many such free tools to be used such as Docx editor, PDF editor & Xls editor. You can check out our other blogs on how to convert: ‘How to Convert Word to PDF in Mobile‘, ‘How to Convert XLSX to PDF‘, and ‘How to convert word to jpg high quality‘ Thanks for reading! We hope this was helpful.
Do you have any questions? Leave a comment below!