Still wondering how to edit a pdf on iPhone? Check this blog and keep reading for more. PDFs started around 20-30 years back as a digital form of documents and papers. In this new era of technology and innovations where people are working from home in remote areas as well, a well organized PDF becomes a necessity for each and every individual. No matter whether a person is a school going teen or a college adult or a working individual, everyone needs a well structured and organized PDF file. But how do you edit or create a PDF file?
In androids you can easily download a handy mobile application for PDF Editing like A1Office mobile app which enables you to edit PDF documents easily and seamlessly without any subscription and absolutely free of cost. But, How do you edit aPDF on iPhone? iOS system is a bit different. So, this question creates head scratching confusion about How to edit a PDF on iPhone. Well, editing a PDF on an iPhone can be a bit tricky, but with the right tools and instructions, it can be done relatively easily.
In this blog post, we will walk you through the steps necessary to edit a PDF on your iPhone. We will also provide you with a few helpful tips that will make the process go more smoothly.
Editing PDF files on an iPhone is really easy if you choose the right methods. There are two easy methods for editing a pdf on an iPhone. One by using a third-party application and second by using the easiest method for editing a PDF on an iPhone using an Online PDF editor. There’s also a bonus method for editing a PDF using IOS software as well. Here we will guide you to edit a PDF using an online PDF Editor.
Online PDF Editing is the most feasible and easiest way to Edit PDF documents on any system, Android as well as IOS. They are quick, easy and are mostly free. Here, We’ll guide you to how to edit a pdf on iPhone using one of the best online PDF Editor. A1Office PDF Editor. A1Office allows users to make quick as well as creative changes in their PDF documents within seconds.
A1Office online PDF editor has made PDF editing so easy that no matter where you are stuck or you are layman in editing, you can make beautiful yet professional changes in your PDFs using A1Office online PDF editor. So, Let’s discuss steps on how to edit a pdf on iPhone using online PDF editor A1Office on iPhone.
Steps : How to edit a PDF on iPhone using Online PDF Editor
- Start by opening A1Office website in the browser
- Select PDF Editor from the tools
- Select whether you need to create a PDF from scratch, or edit an existing document
- Select Choose file option , Browser the file you need to edit.
- The file is now opened on the editing page, Now you can make desired changes to the document.
- You can add, edit texts, Change text font, Add images and signatures and Correct the alignment of the content etc.
- After making desired changes in the PDF, You can now save and download the file easily.
It’s really easy and efficient to edit PDF Documents using A1Office online PDF Editor. It just takes a few clicks and your document is ready with well organized and neatly structured content. It works on any web browser and does not require any registration or subscription. So, A1Office is your one stop solution for all your PDF editing related hassle and questions like ‘ How to edit a PDF on iPhone using an iPhone or Android.
Steps : How to edit a PDF on iPhone using IOS default Software
How to edit a pdf on iPhone by using the default IOS software. All you need is to follow these simple steps:
- Locate the PDF File that You Want to Edit, the first step is to locate the PDF file that you want to edit. You can find it in the Files app or in the Mail app. Once you have found it, tap on it to open it.
- Tap on the Share Button, Once you have opened the PDF file, tap on the share button. This button is located in the top-right corner of your screen.
- Scroll Down and Tap on “Copy to iBooks”, After tapping on the share button, a menu will appear with several options. Scroll down and tap on “Copy to iBooks”.
- Open the PDF in iBooks, The PDF file will now be saved in the iBooks app. Tap on the “Open in…” button to open it.
- Tap on the Pencil Button, Once the PDF file is open in iBooks, tap on the pencil button. This button is located in the top-right corner of your screen.
- Make Your Changes, You can now make any changes that you want to the PDF file. When you are finished, tap on the “Done” button.
- Tap on the Share Button, After you have made your changes, tap on the share button. This button is located in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Scroll Down and Tap on “Save to Files”, A menu will appear with several options. Scroll down and tap on “Save to Files”.
- Choose Where to Save the File, You will now need to choose where you want to save the file. Tap on the “Browse” button and select a location.
- Tap on the “Add” Button, After you have selected a location, tap on the “Add” button.
- Tap on the Done Button, the PDF file will now be saved in the location that you chose. Tap on the “Done” button to close the menu.
So there you have it, folks. Answer to the head scratching question ‘How to edit a PDF on iPhone. Editing PDFs on your iPhone is a breeze with the right method. You can either edit PDF on iPhone using default IOS Software as mentioned above or using a feasible and efficient Online Pdf Editing like A1Office. A1Office online PDF Editor is one of the easiest methods for this because it’s easy to use and has all the features you need to get the job done. Whether you need to make simple edits or complex changes, How to edit a PDF on your iPhone like a pro. Check out these tips here.
A1Office online PDF Editor is the perfect solution for making quick and easy edits to all of your important documents- so don’t wait any longer, use it now! You can now edit PDF files on your iPhone or iPad with no problem And if you still have questions on how to edit a pdf on iPhone after reading this post or want some help with editing tricks and tips, feel free to reach out to us anytime. We’re always happy to help our readers get the most out of their iPhones (and their PDFs!). Check out our other blog post on “How to Sign a Document on iPhone“.
1.Is there any absolutely free PDF Editor?
PDF Editor is the application that provides the features and functionalities such as editing, converting, merging, and splitting PDF documents, to work on PDF documents. There are various free PDF Editing Software tools available in the market. But, Most of them have some features hidden behind a paywall. We recommend A1Office PDF Editor which is absolutely free of any cost. There are not any hidden paid features or tools in the software. You are provided with all the power-packed features and tools absolutely free without any hidden subscription cost. So yes, here’s the answer to your question. A1Office PDF Editor. Absolutely free PDF Editor.
2.Which App to Use to Edit a PDF in IOS?
Creating and editing documents on our mobile devices is pretty common these days. You can work on an essay for school, a report for a project, or an article for work no matter where you are or where you’re headed. You need to have a great document editor on your iPhone and/or iPad. How to edit a pdf on iPhone: here are top 3 PDF Editing applications for editing PDFs in IOS smoothly.
Microsoft Word: Microsoft Word is one of, if not the, most popular and widely-used word processing applications. You can sync all of your documents across your computer and mobile devices.
Google Docs: Google Docs is another efficient and easy-to-use document editor for iPhone and iPad. What’s nice about this app is that you can not only access your Google Docs documents on your mobile device but you can work offline also.
Pages: While third-party apps like Office suite and Microsoft Word come with wonderful features, you should also consider using Apple Pages for your document editing. This app also syncs with your Mac, so you can pick up right where you leave off when you’re on-the-go.